IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 details from application to result are mentioned on this page. Get IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment news from here. In this era of increasing poverty and unemployment, millions of graduates are seeking jobs in public sectors in India. Public sector jobs are very hard to get because candidates are required to appear in IBPS RRB clerk recruitment exams to be selected for such public sector jobs.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
- IBPS RRB Office assistant vacancy 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant recruitment eligibility 2017
- IBPS RRB office assistant application form 2017
- IBPS RRB Office assistant syllabus 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant important dates 2017
- How to apply for IBPS RRB Office assistant recruitment 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant cut off marks
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
All the eligible graduates who want to go in banking sector have a good opportunity of many jobs because banking sector is one of the largest employment sectors in India. Every year, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts various IBPS RRB recruitment exams for the selection of eligible talented candidates on various posts of clerks, managers and other posts in rural area banks and public sector Banks in all over the India.
This year as well, IBPS has announced the IBPS RRB recruitment of office assistants in regional Rural Banks through a common IBPS RRB Office assistant recruitment process which will be held all over the India. Applications from the eligible candidates are invited online and all the candidates who are willing to go in the banking sector must apply online on the official website of the organization. In this article we will provide you more information regarding the type of examination, exam pattern and selection procedure of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2016.
IBPS RRB Office assistant vacancy 2017
Many eligible graduate candidates will be selected for various vacant posts of clerks in the public sector banks in India and all the candidates who want to appear in the IBPS RRB Office assistant recruitment 2017 examination must be well informed about the mode of selection of the exam as well as the type of exam paper being asked in the exam. The examination of RRB Clerical cadre will be online and candidates have to appear in the computer based exam which will be held at various exam centers provided by the organization.
All the candidates who appear in the online exam must score marks more than the IBPS RRB cut off marks of the exam to be selected and to qualify the exam. In order to qualify the pre and mains exam of Office Assistant, candidates should qualify the exam in all sections of the question paper separately as well as total marks in the question paper must also be more than the cut off marks.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant recruitment eligibility 2017
All graduate candidates who have age below 28 years can apply for the examination of office assistant online. Applications for various vacancies are invited on region basis and candidates should choose the desired area of work while applying online on the official website of the organization.
While applying online, you should check the IBPS RRB office assistant recruitment eligibility criteria for the exam and those candidates who are from reserved categories should be well informed of the reservation policies and proofs of particular category must be ready before the exam. So, all the candidates should read the complete eligibility criteria before the exam.
Office Assistant vacancy Age limit
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age limit: 28 years.
A certain age relaxation is availed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Every aspirant must have a graduate degree from any government approved institute in any discipline.
IBPS RRB office assistant application form 2017
Application form for IBPS RRB office assistant recruitment will be released soon after the official announcement by IBPS itself. Candidates will have to fill the application form and submit it before the mentioned deadlines. Each aspirant will have to pay a certain amount of Indian Currency as the application fee for office assistant recruitment fee.
Office Assistant Application fee
|Category name||Application fee|
|OBC / General and all others||600|
IBPS RRB Office assistant syllabus 2017
If you are applying for IBPS RRB office assistant recruitment 2017, then you must be aware of the office assistant syllabus. Exam will be conducted online and the IBPS RRB syllabus of the exam will cover general Awareness, Computer awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English in Pre as well as Mains exam. Mains exam will be the only criteria for the selection of candidates as office assistants in various banks.
IBPS RRB Office assistant Selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their resultant performance in both prelims and mains exam. These will be considered as the two stages of examination. These stages will be counted under IBPS RRB selection process.
- Prelims exam
- Main Exam
IBPS RRB Office Assistant important dates 2017
These are some of the important dates for IBPS RRB office assistant recruitment 2017. Candidates will have to consider these dates as the deadlines.
- Starting Date of online applications: In September 2017.
- Last date to apply for Office assistant recruitment: in September 2017.
- Office Assistant Preliminary exam date: In November 2017.
- Office Assistant mains exam date: In December 2017.
- List of Provisional Allotment will be released: In February 2018.
How to apply for IBPS RRB Office assistant recruitment 2017
There is a procedure which needs to be followed to apply for IBPS recruitment and we have mentioned these steps for you.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit official website (ibps.in) of IBPS.
- From the “Recruitment” section, Click Regional Rural Bank recruitment links.
- Fill the application form by entering the details asked in there.
- Upload the scanned copy of asked documents like Photo & Signature.
- Pay IBPS office assistant application fee online.
- Submit the application before the last date of application.
- Take a printout of your submitted application for further uses.
This is how you can apply for IBPS RRB office assistant recruitment 2017.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant cut off marks
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant cut off 2017
- IBPS RRB State wise cut off 2017
- IBPS RRB Interview cut off 2017
- IBPS RRB Clerk Cut off marks 2017
- IBPS RRB cut off marks 2017
- IBPS RRB Sectional cut off 2017
For further details, read more articles on our website. IBPS Dada is trying its best to help you will IBPS recruitment. Keep visiting to stay updated.