IBPS RRB Interview questions 2018 with answers can be checked now. These Interview questions will help you to prepare before facing the interview. IBPS has successfully conducted Mains exam of RRB Officer Scale I, II and III earlier this month and all the candidates who have appeared for the exam must have checked the result of the online exam. RRB Officer Scale Main’s exam is not the final criteria for selection of candidates for various posts in Regional Rural Banks in India.
IBPS RRB Interview question 2018
All the candidates who have qualified the Mains exam of RRB Officer Scale will be eligible to appear in the Personal IBPS RRB 2018 Interview Question which will be conducted on the nodal offices of respective banks in all the states of India. All the candidates who have qualified in the Mains exam must be preparing themselves for the Interview.
For such candidates, we are here with some help. We are bringing you some general questions which are often asked in the Interview of RRB Officer Scale. So, have a look at the questions provided here and prepare yourself to answer such questions with confidence while appearing in the interview.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale Interview Questions 2018
IBPS is going to conduct the Interviews for the selection of candidates for various officer scale posts in regional rural banks in India. Many candidates qualified the Mains exam and those are eligible to appear for the Personal Interview. After the Interview, marks of IBPS RRB 2018 Interview Question and Mains exam combined will be taken as the merit list criteria.
All the candidates who are appearing in the exam should be confident about the IBPS RRB Interview. Here are some important yet very general questions asked in Personal Interview of these recruitments which should be answered confidently by the candidates to make an impression on the interview panel. Revise these questions and prepare yourself to answer all such questions fluently and confidently.
IBPS RRB Important Interview session 2018
In the personal Interview, generally, questions related to candidates are asked. You must be confident about yourself as your interests and your decisions will be tested in the personal IBPS RRB 2018 Interview session. Apart from that questions related to your graduation and education can be asked in the personal IBPS RRB 2018 Interview Question. So, you must be very confident to answer questions like.
- Why do you want to join banking sector instead of having an Engineering Degree?
- What are your weaknesses? (Make sure you answer this questions in a way that your weaknesses should reflect some goodness in it as well, for the bank)
- Some situational questions may be asked, don’t act on smart while solving such questions and answering such questions because the interview panel is far more smart and intelligent in this field.
- . Tell me about yourself?
- Questions on Kisan credit card?
- Questions on Kisan Vikas Patra?
- Why did you want to join RRB?
- Queries about RRB’s based on your preference?
- Questions related to your hobbies?
- Questions on your native city?
- If you select in IBPS PO, then you quite RRB or not?
- Recent government schemes?
- Bihar election – which party got how many seats?
- How many associates SBI have?
- Minimum capital required for RRB?
- Share holders of RRB?
- What is CTS?
- question on crop seasons?
- Questions on RBI?
- Difference between NEFT and RTGs?
- Question on RRB?
- Question on Nabard?
- Questions on SEBI?
- How is village different from the city?
- Why RRB after b.tech, b.pharma, MBA or any other professional qualification?
Some important questions which are asked in the Personal Interview are provided here, all the candidates should have a look at these before appearing in the exam.