0 of 5 questions completed
*Choose Correct answers to score more.
*Each Question is Mandatory.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
Rearrange the following Six sentences (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them—
(1) The old lady however refused to pay him and was taken to court.
(2) The doctor, confident of his abilities, agreed.
(3) Finally he cured her after all the valuable furniture had been removed from her house.
(4) He then saw her furniture, realized its value and decided to delay curing her till he could steal it.
(5) A blind old lady promised to pay the doctor a large sum of money if she was cured and nothing if she wasn’t.
(6) She was asked why she refused to pay by the judge. “I am not cured. I cannot see all my furniture !” was the reply.
Q: Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement ?
Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement ?
Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement ?
Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement ?
Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement ?
Click “Finish Quiz” Button to check your score & comment your score below.