Aspirants who want to apply for IBPS clerk exam 2017 can follow these guidelines. This page contains information about How to apply for IBPS Clerk exam 2017. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites applications from all graduate candidates to apply for the recruitment exam of clerks which will be conducted by the organization later for the selection of clerks in various public sector banks in India. Application lines are open now and all the interested candidates can apply online on the official website of IBPS.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017
Eligible candidates who want to appear in the recruitment exam should apply online on the recruitment portal of IBPS. Before applying for the recruitment exam, all the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the exam.
One must ensure if they are eligible for the exam or not. Apply for IBPS clerk 2017 only if you are eligible for the recruitment exam.
Pre-Requisite Documents to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017
All the eligible candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria for the exam must apply online on the official portal of the website. But before you start filling the application for the exam online, there are some important documents which must be kept along which will be required while filling the application form. Know about the important documents which are necessary while applying for IBPS clerk recruitment exam online.
- Aadhaar Card (Optional): Aadhaar Card is an optional document and Aadhaar Card number is required to be entered on the application form if you own one.
- Matriculation Certificate: All the information of candidate like Candidates name, parents name, and Date of Birth should be filled according to the matriculation certificate details.
- Degree Mark Sheet: Candidates must enter the passing percentage of Degree and date of completing the graduation in the application form.
- Photo and Signature Scan: Candidates must own a scanned copy of recent photograph and signature which will be uploaded in the application form.
- Payment Method: Payment of application fee can be done through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Cards. Candidate should have the particular mode active for the fee payment.
Step by Step Procedure to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Visit the official website of IBPS and choose IBPS clerical from the left sidebar on the homepage.
- Choose IBPS Clerical Cadre CWE VI from the available exam options.
- On the recruitment exam page, a link for apply now will be provided where candidates have to click on the application page.
- Choose “New Registration” on the page and proceed to the application form.
- Enter the information of candidate according to the documents and procedures.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature of the candidate online. Enter Graduation details of the candidate.
- Opt for the state from which you want to apply for IBPS clerk recruitment exam and choose an examination city from that state.
- Fill the preference of organizations according to your choice; check the number of vacancies per bank to set your preferences first.
- After entering all the information, submit the application form and make a payment through Credit card, debit card, net banking or wallets.
- Take a print out of the application form with you as it is useful for future references.
This is how any individual can apply for IBPS clerk exam 2017. We recommend you to fill application form if and only if you are eligible to do so. Keep visiting to notice any change in the application process.